Monday, October 20, 2008

M.I.M.S.(Music Is My Saviour)...

I Made A Compilation From Tracks I Had Listened To On Repetition On My iTunes...

01 Hollertronix - Betty

02 Saigon - Gotta Believe (Feat. Red 5ive)

03 M.O.P - Breakin' The Rules

04 Supreeme - I'm Crazy

05 Three 6 Mafia - Late Night (Santogold Vs. Diplo Unstoppable Mix)

06 Busy P - To Protect And Entertain (Feat. Murs)

07 Jay-Z & The Game - Hit The Block (Cookin' Soul Remix)

08 The Cool Kids - Full & Paid

09 Aesop Rock - Rickety Rackety (Featuring El-P & Camu Tao)

10 Tittsworth - Drunk As Fuck (Feat. The Federation)

11 Kia Shine - Crispy Vs. Bart Simpson - Bartman (Diplo's So Krispy Mix)

12 Le Knight Club - Soul Bells

13 Mos Def - Sex, Love & Money

14 Le Knight Club - Chérie D'amoure

15 7L (of 7L & Esoteric) - Cassie Vs. Jimmy Spicer - Me And Dollar Bill's Ya'll

16 Kazey & Bulldog - Big Truck

17 Cat Power - Maybe Not

18 Stewart Copeland - Trouble Again (Star Wars Droids Theme)

19 The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

Cop That Shit Here

1 comment: